Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Working on it Wednesday! (Forever Learning)

      Well, a lot of people say I rock at what I do. (photos that is house keeping still a work in progress and I hope I don't screw my kids up too badly with the parenting thing) But no matter what the fans and clients say I can find fault in all my work. But that is a good thing here is why. I am in a market that is beyond over saturated with people offering 100 a shots on a cd for $30(everyone has to start somewhere). Because of this I have to set to set my self apart from the herd and justify my prices with quality.( I am still considered too cheap by some photographer's though LOL) So I must consistently find ways to learn an improve so I can make more money (lets face it I love my art but I got bills to pay) to give my family the life I dream of for them. 
        I am always researching new techniques and refining the basics with books, online classes, workshops, and don't laugh youtube. Anything and everything I can find I use. I read, practice, and develop it into my own style. I hope I can always find faults in what I do because when I can't it means I quit caring. For me my photos are so much more then paper they are a view into the beauty of life and I put my heart into every picture I produce


So I will do everything I can to make every image as one of a kind and as beautiful as you are. 
         

No comments:

Post a Comment